FAQ's/HAIR CARE GUIDE
What is Virgin Russian Federation Hair?
- Our Russian Federation Hair is sourced from former Russian territories such as Georgia and Caucaus. This hair is raw unprocessed virgin hair. ABSOLUTELY no chemicals are applied. Our donors donate their hair for monetary gains by their own free will. Hair comes in natural straight and wavy curly patterns. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.
How many bundles do I need for a full head?
- In general, you will need 2 bundles for a full head. For lengths 18-22, we recommend 3 bundles. For 24 inches and longer, you will need 4 or more bundles.
What color are my bundles?
- In general, all of our hair come in natural black or brown colors. Russian Fed. Natural Straight often come in off black to dark brown while the Russian Fed. Wavy/Curly and South American Belleza come in off black to medium brown colors. Please be prepared to dye your bundles to match your exact hair color.
I just received my yummy bundles and they seem to be shedding some hair. Why is that?
- No, it is not shedding. After the wefting process, there are some loose hairs caught within the "body" of your bundles that are not attached to the weft. This is absolutely NORMAL. As part of the post-weft process, we brush each bundle thoroughly to remove all loose hairs, but it is possible that some loose hairs may still be present. We expect that you will notice a few strands when you brush and when you have your initial wash. The "shedding" should stop immediately after that. You should expect an average of 2-3 strands a day going forward. Please note, some bundles may have considerably more loose hairs than others. These bundles may require several more brush outs and washes before the "shedding" stops..
HAIR CARE TIPS/GUIDE
How do I care for my hair?
Can I cut the weft?
- We advise that you donít cut your weft, unless you absolutely need to. If you do cut your weft, tell your Hair Stylist to seal your weft so as to prevent shedding.
Can I flat iron my weave?
- Yes, because YHE hair is natural human hair, you may flat iron, blow-dry or dye hair. We will recommend that you reduce the amount of heat used on the hair to prevent damage. After a wash, we prefer that you air dry your hair.
Can I dye my hair?
- You may dye your hair. We recommend that you have an experienced Stylist dye your hair to match the color that you desire.
How long will my hair last?
- With proper care, hair from our Yummy Collection will last at least 12 months with repeated installations throughout the year. Hair from the Prestige Collection will last at least 24 months or more with proper care.
Are all bundles the same?
- No, Virgin hair is distinct and no two heads of hair is exactly alike. Our photos are meant to give you a good idea of the texture and color. Due to the natural nature of our hair, we can not guarantee that each bundle will be of the same color or wave/curly texture. This should be assurance that you have purchased REAL Virgin hair.
What is Co-washing?
- This is a method of cleansing your virgin hair with a moisturizing conditioner to revitalize the hair patterns